четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

external dvd rewritable drives




I used to think Presto was an okay album. Better than the previous coupla records, and generally decent, but I never put it on my list of favorites. Over time, I decided it was really good. But Iapos;ve had it in my car lately, and it really isnapos;t doing much for me.

I think my current favorite is Moving Pictures. Not sure why. I guess a desire for the familiar and the straightforward. Fly by Night would be the runner up.

Whatapos;s your favorite Rush this week?


P.S. Yes, this is a blatant attempt to show off my new Rush icon. Iapos;ve been trying to make this icon for years, and finally figured out how to animate (that would be a better Rush reference if I had discussed Counterparts).
external dvd rewritable drives, external dvd rewritable drive, external dvd rewritable, external dvd reviews.



Комментариев нет: