пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

culminis




�Iapos;m so friggin happy that its friday yo. The only problem is knowing that monday will come, and next week is test-tastic for me.�

Oh well yo.

Tonight is Maryland Madness and Iapos;m working the concession stand for the American Red Cross. Sometimes I like to pretend Iapos;m a good person and do nice things to benefit people I will never meet. I canapos;t give blood because apparently I have Mad Cow Disease and all that fun stuff, so I decided to help out that hot guy that works at the Red Cross stand in an alternative manner. I really hope heapos;s there yo, heapos;s this tote gorge kinda Arab-looking guy. God to I love a man whoapos;s articulate and fights for what he believes in.�

I want one

I canapos;t stop typing apos;yoapos;. I donapos;t have the balls to say it out loud, but I sure do love typing it yo. It just makes every sentence sound that much more ethnic yo.

Peace out.

ayurveda india package tour, culminis, culmore, culmore fairfax, culmore fairfax county.



Комментариев нет: